Hey gals! Here are a few things going on this week for me, what are you up to?
My sister Katie (see her here) came to visit us this week and it was so nice to catch up a little. And she also played with the kids while I did the dishes & curled my hair! I’m such a great host! :/
Beckett brought home a cold from school so we all have been fighting that off and now Wellesley has it and it breaks my heart to hear her so congested.
Right now I’m cuddling Wellesley while Beckett reads a Thomas the Train book to Wolfgang… for the millionth time! lol
This week I’ve also been working on a few bridal bouquet paintings in collaboration with a few other bloggers! Click here to order your own custom painting!
What to know (great Christmas shopping ideas):
For most of us thinking about Christmas shopping starts right about now because we want to be prepared. But shopping can be really difficult when you’re shopping for someone who seemingly has everything she needs! So here are a few special discounts for you to a few stores with really cool and unique designs, whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone else!
- Shein, one of my favorite companies to work with is offering you guys 20% off of your fall/winter needs (or anything really) for being so supportive of this blog! They are also sponsoring this post so here’s the link to my sweater. For 20% off, use code: 4theclassyartist20
- That makes the sweater just $21 and something you’ll be wearing every fall & winter for yearssss! And the thing I love most about them is you can find literally ANY STYLE for a good price, so whether you like classic or trendy clothes, they have you covered!
- Lemon Drop Love is also offering you lovely girls 20% off with code: LEMON and I’m all about their new berry colored sweater that will be out soon (I’ll link it when it’s launched!!!)
- Check out Friday’s post about LemonDropLove.co here! What I like about this online boutique is that everything is affordable, comfy, and adorable. Plus, the owner and her daughter, Danica, are literally the sweetest people you will ever meet.
- I have the lovely opportunity to work the the genius Carolyn Hearn Designs jewelry this week and they are also having a special sale for you! Get 20% off of her unique jewelry designs. Use code: KW20
Shoes: Espadrilles (on sale!!!) | Sweater: Shein | Similar bag: Chanel or Chanel style by Rebecca Minkoff | silky cami: j crew | Jeans: similar Calvin Klein | Monogram belt: MK Michael Kors | Watch: timex | Necklaces: Monogram options–> love from Anthro & Wolf & Badger
To see shoppable images of the items linked above, keep scrolling!!
I would love to hear from you!