** edited: i lost some of the photos off of the site from technical difficulties so some are missing. 🙁
1. Start with the right BBQ sauce. This Tripple Crown Organic is our new favorite. It’s smoky flavor isn’t too sweet or too smoky.
2. Spread out your crust. It’s ok to get a little creative! 😉
(I like the pre-made kind like this one from Cub)…
3. Drizzle the BBQ sauce onto the crust.
(Spread the love)…
4. Grill the chicken breast and add a little sauce to it. I’ve used pre-cooked frozen chicken before, but it was rubbery and gross so now I just cook a bunch of chicken all at once and use some for pizza, some for chicken salad, and some for chicken sandwiches.
5. Chop up half an onion or more depending on how much you like onion… Actually maybe just use 1/4 of the onion unless you LOVE onions like we do here.
Are you crying yet? 😂
6. Add the onion to the chicken and mix it up. It looks a little gross, but it helps to infuse the flavor with the chicken.
Beckett REALLY likes BBQ sauce so I always mix it I again at this point.
7. Spread the chicken and onion mixture on the crust.
9. Add cheese.
10. And kale or spinach…
11. Then add more cheese… Parmesan cheese to be exact!
12. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 (or as directed on crust package/recipe).
My husband is obsessed with barbecue chicken pizza (or BBQ chicken anything for that matter). So I’m constantly on the lookout for a great new BBQ sauce to try. So far we like Sweet Baby Ray’s, but that is a little too sweet sometimes. When I found this Triple Crown Organic BBQ Sauce on The VOICE Community, I knew I had to order it. I’ve mentioned the site where I got it before, but in case you missed it, VOICE is an online shopping site that brings you locally (MN) made items with a percentage being donated to a featured charity of your choice. I love the concept of shopping and having the proceeds go toward a good cause so as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to share!
I made this pizza and ice cream treat for Father’s Day. The drinks are chai tea lattes (Yum).💙 let me know if you try this pizza! It was really good if I may say so myself! 😜
Other products I like:
(Pictures link to the product).