Like these stud earrings! I die over them. They look like bees and are sooooo classic! I think I’ll wear them for a special event we have coming up.
To be fair, below I want to go through the pros and cons of signing up for this subscription box.
- 3+ new jewelry items to wear per month (depending on how often you send them back).
- per month it costs less than or equal to (depending on the size and kind of drink you get) five craftsman drinks at your local Starbucks in that month.
- the jewelry is beautiful, designer, and high quality. With sweet brands like Kendra Scott and Perry Street, along with Kate Spade, House of Harlow, Loren Hope, and Olivia and Grace to name a few of my personal favorites.
- the stylists respect your style profile/preferences. You can even say if you only want to get bracelets or if you only want stud earrings.
- the stylists respect any allergy or sensitivity needs (I’m allergic to nickel and they’ve been really good about sending me things that I won’t react to).
- you can get your first month free with the code I’ll put at the end of this post.
- if you like jewelry, this might be a really good option for your style and budget needs.
- if you’re the type who only likes to wear one necklace (ever), you wouldn’t like this.
- your budget is a huge consideration, if you aren’t sure if you can afford $25 a month because you’re a stay at home mom or a student, then this wouldn’t be a good idea.
- subscriptions are easy to forget about so if something changes for you financially (ie. if you loose your job or don’t work as many hours one month) and you need that extra $25/month, you might forget to cancel and regret signing up.
- you probably shouldn’t sign up if you’re forgetful or misplace things a lot. I am both so I’ve had to make a special drawer in which to keep the jewelry, box, and shipping bag. Unless you’re buying the jewelry, you need all of those things in order to send them back and get a new set. This can be nerve racking if you are someone who can’t remember where you put your keys… when they’re in your hand. lol!
Only sign up if you feel that the pros outweigh the cons for you personally and you have the funds to enjoy this fun subscription.
To get yours click here and sign up. Use code theclassyartistxoxo for a free month… err… mois (en French)!
This post is brought to you in partnership with RocksBox. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 🙂